Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Welcome!


Hi Everybody. Welcome to my attempt at a blog. Don't expect much, and you won't be disappointed!

There is not much material on the web dedicated to how cantaloupe is gross, so I felt an urgent need to devote more web space to that specific topic. And this blog was born. But because I don't know how long I can maintain a blog just on cantaloupe, the main theme of this blog will be yucky food in general. This will certainly mean food that is yucky to me, but if you come up with some good arguments about other foods, I will share them too.

So, first topic: cantaloupe. It tastes really gross and ends up as the primary ingredient in most fruit salads. Yuck. Discuss.


3 comments:

Wendi said...

I love cantaloupe! So I definitely cannot and will not add any more discussion on such a topic. As a vegetarian, I am not sure you should be knocking one of your major food groups...or whatever the four major food groups has morphed into now... I lost track after the food pyramid.

For all those Non-canteloupe/fruit haters, here's an interesting website I just found:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/food-and-nutrition/NU00251

Stephanie said...

Don't worry, I'll find something to complain about in EVERY major food group!

Penny Tyler said...

Sorry, Wendi, cantaloupe is seriously gross. It's the only food I've ever tried that I can't like. Notice I said can't...I have tried several times to love the melon that everyone else loves, and as stephanie said, is the primary ingredient in fruit salads. Can't do it. retch...